Hossi Boshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stucked in progression

2 posters

Go down

stucked in progression Empty stucked in progression

Post by OlofRafa Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:22 am

Just asking if someone know how can i progress

i've got almost all Special Trophies but there is one that i cant get, the one that i need to revisit franky house but nothing happens there.

Awnser:

For luffy Snakeman i read somewhere that we can get by winnin random battles at new world but i've litteraly spent 12 hours in new world facin a lot of random battles and i've encountered luffy snakeman x3 about 6 times and beat them all and still didnt get.

Awnser:

For acess raftel, there is something that i need to do? i have read in the indonesian forum that u need a certain quantity of cards to appear but i've already got 420/460 and i still cant go through.

Awnser:

i've found a guide listed all cards from #1 to #400, there is one that list #401 to #450 or #460?

Awnser:

i've already got the materials to make big mom and kaidou listed in that guide, but i've tried a lot in usop enchanter #3 and they dont appear to me (dont know if the recipe changed in the new version)

Awnser:

Thank you

Last edited by OlofRafa on Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
OlofRafa
OlofRafa

Quest : 4
Astral Power : 12
Level : 2

cradthhelverd likes this post

Back to top Go down

stucked in progression Empty Re: stucked in progression

Post by cradthhelverd Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:23 pm

Hello! I'll help you out with these issues. It's been a long time since I played this game, but hopefully, I can recall all of them.

To get the Special Trophy called "WORKBENCH AND TOOLS" at Franky House, you need Energy Drinks, Traps, Bombs, and Oil.

For Luffy Snakeman, you need at least 3 or 4 Road Poneglyphs to raise the chance to 99%. Then you'll get the card easily from those Luffy Snakeman x3.

Yes, to access Laugh Tale/Raftel, you need to snatch the Neo Marines Booster Pack first from the battles there.

Regarding the guide, it seems that you used the old walkthrough. I have updated the card list, including the new material list for enchanter here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.587562081386867&type=3

(Yes, it's on the Facebook page. ^^)

cradthhelverd
cradthhelverd
Admin
Admin

Quest : 251
Astral Power : 1778
Level : 26

http://www.hossistudio.wix.com/home

OlofRafa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OlofRafa Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:39 am

Thank you, the "WORKBENCH AND TOOLS" worked now

about Luffy snakeman and raftel i've discovered what happend thanks to that facebook card list. i had to have "will of D" card for drop luffy snakeman and to acess raftel too, it unlocked after got that card.

Thanks For all
OlofRafa
OlofRafa

Quest : 4
Astral Power : 12
Level : 2

cradthhelverd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cradthhelverd Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:29 am

OlofRafa wrote:Thank you, the "WORKBENCH AND TOOLS" worked now

about Luffy snakeman and raftel i've discovered what happend thanks to that facebook card list. i had to have "will of D" card for drop luffy snakeman and to acess raftel too, it unlocked after got that card.

Thanks For all

You're welcome. It's great to hear that you still enjoy the game even after spending hours farming.
Indeed, fan-made games often lack the extensive guides and resources that official games have. xD
Thankfully, the dedicated fan community can still provide valuable insights and assistance to fellow players.
cradthhelverd
cradthhelverd
Admin
Admin

Quest : 251
Astral Power : 1778
Level : 26

http://www.hossistudio.wix.com/home

OlofRafa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content