Hossi Boshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended)

4 posters

Go down

do you want me to add some side quests tips and bromides locations?

OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Vote_lcap1100%OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Vote_rcap1 100% 
[ 3 ]
OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Vote_lcap10%OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Vote_rcap1 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Empty OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended)

Post by visitor Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:57 am

hello, i wanted to share a decent but good guide about how to beat the camping mode with less difficulties, this guide is for all versions but it's highly recommended to play on the newest version so you can use more legendary weapons  ,skills... i gave up on v4.08 when i had difficulties against lucci but now i understode every thing and made this guide to help you
and idk and idc if many or few will read this but at least some one has to do it, thus expect the guide to be with the same length of long ring long land lol! . but i hope you won't be stuck during a chapter in the story
GENERAL INFORMATIONS:
general informations:
GENERAL TIPS
general tips:
--------------------------------------CAMPING MODE: STRAW HAT-----------------------
you know the long story of one piece but due to some reasons the story ends in the war summit chapter
EAST BLUE
east blue:
GRAND LINE I:
grand line 1:
GRAND LINE II
grand line 2:
----------------------------------CAMPING MODE: MARINES------------------------------
NOTE: the other factions mission are have 2 purposes (beside the classic boss fight): finish a task under time limit or survive for many turns.
marines camping tells the adventure of coby and some strong marines officers in serving justice. the story starts from the end of sabody chapter until the war of marines HQ, you'll unlock this faction at the end of east blue saga but it's advised to finish it after Enis looby chapter, the beginning may be hard but it'll be easier if you follow the instructions
PROLOGUE:
Prologue:
ACTUAL STORY:
marines camping:
------------------------------CAMPING MODE: BLACK BEARD----------------------
this faction is unlocked when you finish grand line saga, thus expect it to be hard and enhanced cards and ultimate cards (optional but handful) are highly recommended, this faction shows the adventure of black beard and his crew, as well as his devilish plan to assassinate white bread and take both his power and position.
ADVENTAGES AND DISADVENTAGES
pros and cons:
ACTUAL STORY:
black beard camping:
========================================================================
--------------------------------------MISCELLANEOUS-------------------------------------
summon cards location:
Bromides:
side quest tips:
if you want to give some feedbacks or correct a mistake i did fell free to post it  Arrow here

Last edited by visitor on Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:19 pm; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE: added small information, thanks for 900 visites)
visitor
visitor
Swordsman
Swordsman

Quest : 6
Astral Power : 26
Level : 4

kuraudo and DarkStephen like this post

Back to top Go down

OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Empty Re: OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended)

Post by kuraudo Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:27 am

Mann, this is awesome! Ik, this game is a fanmade, but I had great time with One Piece TD IV war of thrones during long vacation. It's even greater than official op games out there. Just look at these tips and tricks visitor has just shared, the game has deep and unique mechanic, but still remained faithful to the manga lore. I vote this! Keep it up, bro!

kuraudo

Quest : 4
Astral Power : 5
Level : 1

visitor likes this post

Back to top Go down

OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) Empty Re: OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended)

Post by DarkStephen Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:30 am

Love this! I vote this as well, go go go!!!!~  OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) 1f606  OPTD IV Platinum version 4.24 guide (extended) 1f60d
DarkStephen
DarkStephen
Knight
Knight

Quest : 13
Astral Power : 30
Level : 6

visitor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by visitor Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:58 pm

this guide now is completed in term of camping mode, but still planing to add nightmare mode guide. if you have an information or want to correct me fell free to reply on this topic.

Last edited by visitor on Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
visitor
visitor
Swordsman
Swordsman

cradthhelverd and visitor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cradthhelverd Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:46 am

visitor wrote:this guide now is completed (BB camping requires me some time to add it) if you have an information or want to correct me fell free to do that in the link below
https://hossiboshi.forumid.net/t65-my-guide-s-feedback#574

Well done! Congratulations on completing such an awesome guide! cheers
cradthhelverd
cradthhelverd
Admin
Admin

Quest : 251
Astral Power : 1778
Level : 26

http://www.hossistudio.wix.com/home

visitor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by visitor Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:12 am

t has been a year since i wrote this guide because i was too bussy and had no time to check out the game, but this post got 530 viewer for an old version do thanks for reading, i tought the bew updates would be only glitch fixes but when i saw minor changes, i decided to update the topic so it can fit the new version though it canceled my plan to share glitchs that would help players but i'll try to find & share alternative way to win with current version ( so PM me if you play old version) i also planned to share card formations of nightmare mode if it wasn't that glitch which removed my progress pale
visitor
visitor
Swordsman
Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by visitor Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:15 am

cradthhelverd wrote:
visitor wrote:this guide now is completed (BB camping requires me some time to add it) if you have an information or want to correct me fell free to do that in the link below
https://hossiboshi.forumid.net/t65-my-guide-s-feedback#574

Well done! Congratulations on completing such an awesome guide! cheers
woooh.oups i decided to  turn it back to extended because i still has stuffs to share
but glade you liked it Very Happy
visitor
visitor
Swordsman
Swordsman

cradthhelverd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by visitor Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:21 pm

sorry for removing nightmare mode but this forum has letters limit and i can't post nightmare mode in this post so i made another one, so clickhere to read it
visitor
visitor
Swordsman
Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down